You have realized that one of your key project resources is not qualified to be a member of your team. You have worked with this resource in previous projects. The resource is very popular with the team and your project sponsor. Explain how you will handle breaking the news to your team and the project sponsor.
Case: Monsanto: A Growing Controversy.
Be sure to back up your answers with facts from the textbook, and list citations.
Please answer the questions completely in a formal paper format following APA requirements.
Cause and effect of Elf
Think of an action plan in which you were recently involved. Which elements of the planning process were done well? Which ones were done poorly? What was the impact of these strengths and weaknesses on the outcome?
Answers the questions in a minimum of 4 paragraphs, with references and in APA format.
Please read each of the articles (PDF FILES attached) selected for each chapter (1 to 6) and watch the video selected for each Chapters 1 to 6, then follow these steps:
- Write a 600-word essay in your own words comparing and contrasting the articles and videos, including at least one citation from each.
- Include a list of references in alphabetical order by authors’ last names in the following format:
- For articles:
Author Last Name, A. A., Author Last Name, B. B., & Author Last Name,
C. C. (Year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, volume number(issue
- For videos:
Last Name, First Name of person or group who uploaded video. (Date
of publication). Title of video [Video]. Website host. URL
Chapter 1 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-hZyjqE1I&feature=emb_title
Chapter 3 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOmE4hUdbhU&feature=emb_title
Chapter 4 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44O_12L4Ye8&feature=youtu.be
Read the DocSystems Billing case, including the briefing document and four scenes, and consider the following questions:
- What problems exist in this organization?
- How do these problems differ based on the employees’ roles?
- Why do employees object to Jim’s proposed solution?
- Make a recommendation to the client about what could be done next based on the data included.
- Summarize your observations for Jim, offer possible interpretations, and suggest an approach for next steps.
Compare the top ten companies from 2014 and 2020 Which companies have fallen out of the top 10? Pick one of the companies and discuss in five paragraphs why it is no longer on the list. https://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/2020/search/ Please provide links to the articles that you used to answer this question.
Write a 2–3 page evaluation of the quality improvement program that you have created. This should be the annual summary of the hypothetical data. Make sure your hypothetical data are credible.
As you may recall from Week 1 (Emergency Rooms), your Course Project was to prepare a total quality improvement program, with a focus on one high-risk area. Continuous quality improvement covers many areas. Throughout the course, you have learned about the attributes that constitute a quality improvement team and what questions this team attempts to answer. The assignments toward this project that you completed each week can now be assembled into a single instructional document.
Make necessary adjustments to your document so that each segment flows smoothly into the next. Evaluate your project using the criteria given below.
- Are the indicators and their measurements appropriate to the high-risk area? Do the indicators capture the risk?
- Are the fictional incidents realistic and plausible?
- Is the filled chart consistent with the fictional incident?
- Is the plan of correction feasible? Will it prevent the occurrence of the incident in the future?
- How do you know the plan worked? What measures will you use to identify effectiveness?
Include an introduction, conclusion, and reference page for this assignment.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the Online Library and online sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Evolution of Laws
MMA was signed by President Bush in 2003. The MMA brought about sweeping changes that increased enrollment and improved access to Medicare Plans. Similarly, the PPACA was signed into law by President Obama in 2010. The law is expected to significantly increase access to Medicaid for the uninsured, low-income families, and individuals. Medicaid managed care has been implemented by most states, mainly because of rising costs, plan quality, access to providers, and the decrease in state revenues and federal matching funding. Medicare has explored managed care for the same reasons: to reduce costs, improve quality and improve access to providers. Using the Online Library or the Internet, research the following two topics and write a paper evaluating the impact of these policies on Medicare and Medicaid managed care.
You need to research on the following two topics:
- Medicare and managed care
- Medicaid and managed care
Based on your research, answer the following questions:
- Write a summary for each topic tying together the information learned about that topic.
- Analyze the challenges Medicaid faces in terms of improving access to care, quality of care, and reducing the cost of care.
- Analyze the challenges Medicare faces in terms of improving access to care, quality of care, and reducing the cost of care.
- Draw conclusions about the future of managed care in each program—will it grow or decline? What will be the challenges for success?
- Select at least four reputable articles per topic that address the challenges facing Medicare and Medicaid managed care.
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
This is a minimum of 3-5 page paper completed in APA format that includes an introduction and conclusion.
Please refer to the rubric for this assignment for a full understanding of the requirements.
The Final Paper must have depth of scholarship, originality, theoretical and conceptual framework, clarity and logic in its presentation and adhere to grammar guidelines. You select either one of the emerging managed healthcare delivery models, Accountable Care Organizations or Patient-Centered Medical Homes, for your Final Paper. The 10-15 page paper (excluding title and reference pages) must follow APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.) and contain at least 10 scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources published in the past five years in addition to the course text.
Your paper must address the following bolded topics, which should be titled appropriately in your paper:
- Include an Abstract which is a synopsis of the overall paper.
- Managed Health Care Quality – Address what the selected emerging managed healthcare delivery model has done to improve quality of care.
- Cost Containment – Describe how the selected model has striven to contain the costs.
- Provider Contracting and Payments – Identify healthcare providers’ contracts and payment methods in the selected model.
- Effects on Medicare and Medicaid – Summarize the impacts of the selected model on both Medicare and Medicaid.
- The Emerging Role of Government Regulations – Examine the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) policies in relation to the selected model.
- Recommendations – Include three suggestions for improvement in relation to quality and cost.
The final assignment for this course is a Final Paper. The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by developing a research paper to address the selected emerging managed healthcare delivery model.
- Must be 10 to 15 double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introduction and conclusion (Links to an external site.) paragraph.
- Must use at least 10 scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources published in the past five years in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment. Be sure to integrate your research (Links to an external site.) rather than simply inserting it.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined here (Links to an external site.) and here (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate references page (Links to an external site.) that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We have a team of professional writers who writer the entire tasks assigned to them afresh. Plagiarizing papers is not an option. Thus, we write assignments from scratch using our unlimited resources and the expertise in research to prepare assignments with references that correspond with accurate in-text citations.
+1 (209) 4875 5892