Marketing Plan: Product Identification and SWOT Analysis
Using the Under Amor clothing brand, as a marketing manager internship you will complete a situation analysis with the goal of identifying a new product/service to develop your marketing plan against.
Create a Word document of three to four pages formatted to APA Style
In your paper,
• Describe Under Armor and a brief history.
• List the core products and services they offer.
• Identify the key current competitors.
• Complete a SWOT analysis.
• Propose the product or service line you want to develop a marketing plan for.
• Justify your proposal with a SWOT-based argument for why it warrants marketing investment.
• Describe your core product, extended product, and the product concept.
• Explain how you plan to achieve competitive differentiation through creating customer value in four areas:
The Marketing Plan: Product Identification and SWOT Analysis paper
• Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA format.
• Must include a separate title page
• Must utilize academic voice.
• Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
Must document any information used from sources in APA Style
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style and include websites url links
The focus of your marketing plan can be a new product/service idea of your own or an existing product/service that you think deserves its own dedicated campaign. Just don’t pick something that you’ve already seen being actively marketed.