You will need to prepare a Poster and make a three minute presentation
The poster presentation requires you to communicate:
- Why you are suitable for the role.
- Why you want to work for SAP .
- Why you are ‘brilliant’ compared to the other candidates
- You must include evidence of your current graduate skills, interests and values that show your suitability for the chosen role and profession.
- You should treat the experience as if you have been invited to an assessment centre. i.e. appropriate professional behavior – punctuality, time management of presentation, and dressing appropriately. (There is potential to fail if you do not meet these conditions.)
- The poster should be presented as one PowerPoint slide which you will put up on a screen and use a basis for your presentation