- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read Chapter 5 in Meeting the Ethical Challenge of Leadership.
- In your textbook, locate and complete Self-Assessment 5.2: The Self Report Altruism Scale (completed assessment will not be submitted as part of the assignment).
- With clear, insightful critical thinking, reflect and answer the following questions:
- What does your score on the Self-Assessment 5.2 reveal about your willingness to help others?
- Reflect on the article Workplace Helping: Interactive Effects of Personality and Momentary Positive Affect. Have you experienced an emotional change after helping someone? If you had a positive emotional affect did this encourage you to act this way again?
- How can you engage in more altruistic behavior?
- Explain whether you believe your identified changes in behavior impact the work ethics of others.
- Your reflection should be between 450 and 700 words and include at least two scholarly sources. Be sure to use correct spelling, grammar, and APA format in the paper. For questions on APA style, go to OCLS APA Writing Styles Guide.
- Note: cover pages, academic sources, reference pages, etc. do not count towards the word length requirement in your paper. Remember the work you do here will benefit you in completing your final paper in Workshop Six.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself (name your assignment “LastName_Ethics_WorkEthics”) and submit a copy through the Assignment Submission Page by the end of the workshop.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We have a team of professional writers who writer the entire tasks assigned to them afresh. Plagiarizing papers is not an option. Thus, we write assignments from scratch using our unlimited resources and the expertise in research to prepare assignments with references that correspond with accurate in-text citations.
+1 (209) 4875 5892