- Barbershop financial plan
- Create a Financial Plan for your business. This will include an analysis of start-up cost, capital costs, operating cash flow, break-even analysis, and financing alternatives. Be sure to discuss all the assumptions upon which the Financial Plan is based. Every number must have an assumption to support its validity.
- The spreadsheets should provide at least a month to month cash flow projection for the first year and a yearly summary for the first three years. The footnotes must discuss the assumptions.
- The discussion portion should include break-even analysis and financing alternatives. There is no specific word count but this must be complete and robust.
- You may present all the information in a commented Excel spreadsheet or provide the Excel spreadsheet with a separate word document the assumptions but the spreadsheet must be in one of the suggested forms. You do not have to cite sources and APA format is not required.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We have a team of professional writers who writer the entire tasks assigned to them afresh. Plagiarizing papers is not an option. Thus, we write assignments from scratch using our unlimited resources and the expertise in research to prepare assignments with references that correspond with accurate in-text citations.
+1 (209) 4875 5892