The research article is in the file.
The required course major research paper is to reflect a major research project undertaken during the course time period. It should be prepared in appropriate style and good form and be approximately 4 pages in length and include five to seven references. The course research paper should address a major contemporary issue for Auditing Financial Statements Prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles arising in public practice as a licensed certified public accountant and accounting and reporting for business or regulated entities.
Course Research Paper Guidelines: Use established style requirements. Quickly speaking, the course paper format requirements are:
1. A major individual research effort.
2. Approx. 4 pages
3. Double spaced, 12 pt font, 1″ margins all around.
4. FORMAL DOCUMENTS ARE NEVER RIGHT JUSTIFIED. Justify left margin only.
5. Topic regarding ASC Updates and assigned by instructor.
6. Cover page, abstract, introduction, literature review section, then SEPARATELY your opinion section. 7. 5-7 references on a reference page.