Topic ( T-Mobile Sprint merger)
After business combinations, you should acquire the annual reports of those firms. You may also conduct a brief research through business periodicals or through internet looking for stories surrounding those business combinations. You are expected to study thoroughly those annual reports and articles and pay attention to those materials that you have studied in this course.
The materials are expected to be covered in your project may include but not limited to the following subjects:
- Direction of business combination (vertical, parallel, or conglomerate).
- Major reason(s) for merger and acquisition.
- Was the merger tender offer or hostile takeover?
- Process of negotiation and legal steps took place for the M&A.
- Method of business valuation
- Acquisition method of business combination.