Required Textbook: Managing Criminal Justice Organizations: An Introduction to Theory and Practice, by Richard R.E. Kania and Richards P. Davis.
Chapter 5 Questions to be answered in APA format. No plagiarism.
1. Identify the key features of a criminal justice bureaucracy.
2. Summarize the 11 principles of organization.
3. Describe command, communications, and control relationships on a criminal justice agency organizational chart.
4. Identify the key aspects of the division of labor and span of control.
5. Identify some of the problems and paradoxes inherent in applying the principles of organization.
6. Discuss the five imperatives of organization proposed by Philip Selznick.