answer follwing questions for each reading， each reading at least 150 words.
Weekly Reading Questions:
1. What was the reading?
2. What was the reading about?
3. What was the argument of the text? Or what theory did it advance?
4. What was the evidence used to support the argument? Or what were the examples used to explain the theory?
5. What’s a question you still have?
6. What’s something from the reading that you want to share?
7. How did this reading help you think about something else (in the class, in other classes, in your life)?
8. Who would you most like to read this text?
9. What from these readings are you thinking of using in your unessay or essay?