STEP 1: Take at least two of the personality tests mentioned in this module (or other legitimate tests):
1. Big Five personality test: http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
2. Kiersey Temperament Sorter http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/register.aspx. This test is very similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
3. Another Myers-Briggs type test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
4. Cattell’s 16PF questionnaire: http://personality-testing.info/tests/16PF.php
5. Basic version of the color personality test: http://www.colorcode.com/choose_personality_test/
STEP 2: Analyze your results. Discuss the results with at least one other person who knows you (preferably someone who knows you well) and decide if you believe the results accurately describe who you are. Write a short essay (150-250 words) describing the tests and analyzing both their validity and reliability. You essay should include an APA title and reference page.