Required resources Bad Blood case study and chapter 13 of the text book
In this discussion board, you will read the “Bad Blood” Case Study provided in instructional materials. After completing the reading. Give some thought to the following questions and post your response in the DB:
· Why do you believe the participants took part in this study?
· What ethical principles were violated in this research study?
· Would an experiment such as this be conducted today? Why or why not?
Your initial post must contain minimum of two (2) references, in addition to examples from your personal experiences to augment the topic. The goal is to make your post interesting and engaging so others will want to read/respond to it. Synthesize and summarize from your resources in order to avoid the use of direct quotes, which can often be dry and boring. No direct quotes are allowed in the discussion board posts.
· Identify unethical practices in the conduct of research
· Describe how reasoning for participation may be influenced by incentives
· Discuss measures that are currently in place to prevent unethical research
Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials and one (1) from peer-reviewed references.