1. Which of the following scale of measurements are potential dependent variables within ANOVA? (select all that apply)
1. Which of the following scales of measurement is possible for chi-square analysis? Select all that apply.
1. You are a graduate student interested in the sexual health of fraternities and sororities. You perform an analysis that compares Herpes Simplex Virus I rates between the two populations (Pop1-Pop2; Pop1=Sororties, Pop2=Fraternities). You get the following results. What is your conclusion, and how do you know?
1. Articulate when it is appropriate to employ an independent samples analysis and when an ANOVA is appropriate.
1. Explain what a confidence interval communicates. Given a confidence interval, how does one determine whether there is or is not a difference (as it relates to the null hypothesis)?
1. Given the following information, determine if there is a difference. In the event that there is, communicate which regions differ from each other. Provide a complete interpretation.