our instructor will share two papers for you to choose from to use.
Choose 1 paper. Read it carefully.
Identify the main independent and dependent variables.
Identify the statistical hypotheses that have been tested in this article.
What statistical tests have been used to test those hypotheses?
Which of those tests are statistically significant?
What can you say about the practical importance of the results?
Summarize your responses in a two page double spaced typed paper. The grading of the paper will be done using the following rubric:
Style issues (20 points)
- APA Style references (with close attention to comma, space, period etc.) (5 points)
- Correct grammar (5 points)
- Correct spelling (5 points)
- Adherence to the specified page limit (5 points)
Content issues (80 points)
- Correct identification of independent and dependent variables (20 points)
- Correct description of statistical hypotheses (15 points)
- Correct identification of statistical tests (15 points)
- Correct interpretation of statistical tests (15 points)
- Correct interpretation of practical importance (15 points)