Wk 2 – Boundaries of a Case Paper [due Mon]
- Design and describe a new and original case to be used for this assignment. When determining a case, consider defining one that can be used for additional assignments in this course.
Review the definition of “case” as it relates to case studies.
- Do not use your dissertation study as a case in this course.
- Do not use a case study published in the literature.
- Do not use a case study someone else has done.
- Some examples for you to design your own case study:
· A well-documented event in history
· A famous or infamous person
· An upcoming or recent event in the community
· A particular process that occurs among a group of people
Write a 350- to 700-word paper that defines the boundaries of your case.
Include the following criteria (Merriam, pp. 37-40) using HEADINGS in your paper for every separate section:
· Describe the parameters of your inquiry, the setting for the case, and any subsets of the case.
· The purpose for the inquiry.
· Describe what is not included in your case as well.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Use APA headings. Add subheadings if necessary.
Submit your assignment