Week 1 – Discussion Forum
88 unread replies.99 replies.
Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Refer to the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric under the Settings icon above for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated.
Equity Research Reports [WLO: 2] [CLO: 4]
For this discussion, you will explore the elements commonly included in equity research reports and compare those common sections to the requirements of the Week 5 final project.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
- Read What Is an Equity Research Report? (Links to an external site.)
- Read Equity Research Report Essentials (Links to an external site.).
In your initial discussion forum post of at least 200 words, address the following questions:
- What is the primary goal of an equity research report?
- Who are the typical readers of an equity research report?
- What are three required elements of the Week 5 final project that are commonly included in an equity research report?