Prior to beginning work on this final paper, read BUS 340: Business Communication Today – Courtland L. Bovée and John V. Thill. chapters 14 and 15
You will develop a business proposal persuading the senior management of your organization to initiate a change in processes, procedures, products, people, or structure based on events currently happening in your company. You may use experience with a past company if applicable.
In your paper,
• Develop an introduction that provides sufficient background on the topic, a thesis statement, and a logical conclusion that smoothly flows from the body of the paper.
• Identify processes, procedures, products, people, or structures that need change based on events that are or were happening in your current or past company.
• Organize the information using appropriate headings based on the context of the recommended change initiative.
• Provide a fully developed rational argument to persuade management into initiating change.
The Business Proposal Final Paper
• Must be six to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
Must utilize academic voice.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
Must use at least four scholarly or credible sources
Must document any information used from sources in APA style
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style