n this written assignment, you will provide an analysis of the case study titled “The Capital One Financial Story” Exercise 4.1 on pages 125-127 in Chapter four of your textbook.
The case analysis essay should:
– Include a brief introduction or background of the case; – Address the problems identified in the case; – Provide recommendations to improve the issues identified in the case.
Use the following questions as a guideline to write your essay:
1. The ‘built-to-change’ model has been promoted as desirable for most, if not all organizations. However, from a corporate management perspective, what are potential disadvantages of developing a built-to-change organization?
2. From the perspective of an individual employee, what are the benefits of working in a built-to-change organization?
3. For the individual employee, what are the potential disadvantages of working in a built-to-change organization?
4. Capital One Financial operates in a fast-moving sector. To what extent will built-to-change design principles apply to organizations in other industries with different environments?
This assignment should be 3 to 5 pages in length; it must be double spaced, with one inch margins, using 12 point font size. Please use APA reference style.