Expertise Transfer System to Train Future Army Personnel” located in Chapter 12 of the textbook.
Write a four- to five-page paper in which you:
- Explain the driving factors and benefits for expertise transfer system developed for the Defense Ammunition Center.
- Explain the major obstacles organizations might encounter when implementing a knowledge management system and explain how organizations can overcome these obstacles to be successful.
- Explain the concept and reasoning behind the term knowledge nugget and the features incorporated into knowledge nuggets.
- Identify other organizations, departments or teams that could use a similar system and explain the potential benefits.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the role of knowledge management in organizational activities.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in knowledge management.
- Write clearly and concisely about Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
- Click here to view the grading rubric.