Childhood Adultification and Resilience
In Chapter 11 of your text, you learned how childhood adultification could impact resilience over the lifespan of families. You also learned about the potential advantages and disadvantages of childhood adultification. It is important for human service workers to understand how to help children who have experienced adultification. Please use your readings and research peer-reviewed journal articles in the Purdue Global Library to support your post.
Please respond to the following:
- Discuss two advantages and two disadvantages of childhood adultification.
- Identify the key factors of ethnography and analyze its importance in understanding children and families.
- Explore how adolescent groups can be helpful in learning healthy behaviors that can be utilized in future relationships.
- Identify two programs or interventions that the community could implement to address the issue of childhood adultification. Provide a rationale for why you selected each intervention.
- **350 WORDS. MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER EACH BULLET POINT**