- Search and locate one systematic review or practice guideline in your topic of interest (Include the citation).
- Evaluate the following:
- The systematic review or practice guideline relies primarily on studies conducted in the last five years.
- The review provides support for the importance of the study
- The authors have use primary, rather than secondary sources.
- Studies are critically examined and reported objectively
- The systematic review or practice guideline is organized so that a logical unfolding of Ideas is apparent that supports the need for the review
- The systematic review or practice guideline ends with a summary of the most important knowledge.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We have a team of professional writers who writer the entire tasks assigned to them afresh. Plagiarizing papers is not an option. Thus, we write assignments from scratch using our unlimited resources and the expertise in research to prepare assignments with references that correspond with accurate in-text citations.
+1 (209) 4875 5892