Assignment: Communication Re-Do
Over the past 8 weeks, you have submitted samples of various forms of communication and received feedback from your Instructor and peers. This week, select one communication portfolio assignment in which you believe could be improved upon based on the knowledge gained through this course. Revise the assignment based on feedback from the professor and your peers. Specifically, look for an assignment in which the message you delivered or intended to deliver was not the one received. Keep in mind that in real life, you may never get the opportunity for a re-do!
If you believe all of your assignments were top notch, then select one of your favorite assignments. Use your selection to complete the requirements of this assignment.
To prepare for this Assignment:
Review this week’s Learning Resources, especially:
· Bizcom_Coach. (2015, June 1). Principles of business communication| 7cs of communication [Weblog]. Retrieved from http://bizcommunicationcoach.com/principles-of-business-communication-7cs-of-communication/
· Tourish, D. (2005). Critical upward communication: Ten commandments for improving strategy and decision making. Long Range Planning: International Journal of Strategic Management, 38(5), 485–503. doi:10.1016/j.lrp.2005.05.001
Critical Upward Communication:: Ten Commandments for Improving Strategy and Decision Making – ScienceDirect
To complete the Communication Re-Do Assignment, compose a cohesive document that addresses the following:
· Analyze the feedback from the Instructor and your peers.
· Identify which elements of the feedback resonated with you the most. Why?
· Reference areas of the text, articles, and other resources to support making changes or to support not making changes to the artifact.
· Use Track changes to specify all changes made to the artifact.
· Ensure changes are aligned with the feedback you received.
· 2 – 4 pages
· APA citing
· No plagiarism