Submit a 3- to 5-page paper in which you create the plan for your PLN. Your paper should include the following:
- A description of what networks and tools you will use to create your PLN, including a brief rationale for each
- Information you will present in your professional profile (which may be placed on one or more social media platforms), including specific text you will use to identify yourself and your interests for those who might be interested in following you or joining your PLN
- A categorized, annotated list of at least 5 people or groups that you might add to your PLN (through their Twitter feed, blog, LinkedIn page, etc.), including the following for each person or group:
- A brief (1–2 paragraphs) rationale for why you would include the person or group in your PLN
- A brief (1 paragraph) description of the process by which you found the person or group you added to your PLN, e.g., by browsing a group’s Twitter feed and then deciding to add it to your own PLN, by locating another person the group’s feed follows, by finding a group on Facebook and deciding to send a friend request to an individual within that group, etc.
- Support your work with a minimum of two specific citations per page from this week’s Learning Resources and/or additional scholarly sources.