conduct a search of published literature discussing the conceptual differences between cognitive, behavioral, and neuroscience approaches to learning. Students will concentrate on the different areas that each approach emphasizes or deems most important in the learning process. This paper should contain a minimum of four empirical research studies. This assignment should be 5 to 7 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page and must be complete in APA format (6th ed.).
The paper should include:
- Be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 7 full pages, size 12 font Times New Roman, double spaced with 1 inch margins, NOT including the Title and References pages.
- A title page
- Include the sub headings of: “Introduction”, “Cognitive Approaches to Learning”, “Behavioral Approaches to Learning”, “Neuroscientific Approaches to Learning”, and “Conclusions”.
- Introductory paragraph ending in a clear thesis statement
- Several well-developed (5-7 sentences) body paragraphs that explore the assignment questions in detail
- A summary and conclusions paragraph
- Four references, of which cannot be from the class readings