Elizabeth Renee Gray
39 Bone Oak, Sanford, NC 27332
9198424970 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Experience Income Maintenance Lead Worker | 10/2019 – Present
Cumberland County Department Of Social Services – Fayetteville, NC
• Assisting an Income Maintenance Supervisor with the day-to-day operations of a team
• Complete second party reviews of all actions completed by new employees and the random sampling of all other team members.
• Responsibility of case files and customer flow in the absence of supervisor and assisting in the
preparation of and representation at hearing summaries
• Development and training on existing and new policies for all benefit programs.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality. Ability to gather, organize and analyze data.
Income Maintenance Caseworker I | 08/2016 – 10/2019
Harnett County Department Of Social Services – Lillington, NC
• Demonstrated experience in eligibility determination/investigation in Medicaid/ NC Health Choice
• Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations. Analytical, problem solving and research skills.
• Demonstrated ability to read and analyze complex legal and regulatory documents to
understand the requirements, develop written policy, and identify issues that may need to be resolved.
• Work with interruptions and function successfully in a fast paced work environment.
Team Lead | 03/2014 – 08/2016
Insource Performance Solutions LLC – Charlotte, NC
• Keep records of employees’ attendance and hours worked.
• Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing
during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
Internship-Office Assistant | 01/2014 – 05/2014
LCI – Sanford, NC
• Did standard record keeping procedures applicable to human resources.
• Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information,
• Assisted with any HR need (potential employees scheduling interviews).
• Established and maintained effective working relationships with HR colleagues, other
employees, management, and general public.
• Provided information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
Assembler | 02/2012 – 09/2013
Belcan – Sanford, NC
• Assemble machine
Packer | 01/2012 – 02/2012
Kelly’s Services – Sanford, NC • Pack product in boxes
Office Assistant | 03/2009 – 12/2011
Del Lab – Rocky Point, NC
• Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member.
• Take and distribute accurate messages.
• Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required.
• Fax, scan and copy documents.
• Understanding of standard record keeping procedures applicable to human resources.
Education Master in Human Resource Management
Capella University – Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor in Business Administration | 2018
Fayetteville State University – Fayetteville, NC
Associate in Business Administration | 2015
Central Carolina Community College – Sanford, NC
Associate in Computer Information Technology | 2011
James Sprunt Community College – Kenansville, NC
Certifications Notary Public Number:
Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate: 10/2021