This assignment is to be completed in essay format.
1. What is the ‘clear and present danger’ test used to allow the government to restrict speech? Provide one example when the test would come into play.
2. Explain how fighting words are different than ordinary language. Provide one example of what would be considered ‘fighting words.
3. Provide a fictitious scenario where an assembly becomes ‘unlawful’ due to the use of ‘fighting words’ and the police determining there is a ‘clear and present danger’.
Your essay should be 2-3 pages and follow these guidelines:
* 12 -point Times New Roman or Arial font
* One-inch margins
* APA format (Title page, Citations, Reference page)
* Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
* Your essay requires use of the class textbook with proper APA citation format (in-text citations and in the Reference page).