You are expected to prepare a written response to the essay task below. In doing so you will be provided with a template with a set of questions designed to improve you critical thinking and research skills in preparation of your response to the actual essay task.
You are expected to find your own five (5) sources from the list of journals below. All of your academic articles must come from this list. You can draw from as many of these journals as you wish. You must use Harvard referencing style.
Using the template posted below the list of journals you are allowed to use, you should present your essay with an introduction, a carefully considered logical argument, a clear critical position and an appropriate conclusion.
Please do not use any sub-headings in your essay as they interrupt the flow of argument.
Drawing on theory and evidence, critically analyse the statement that the traditional view of project management must change. PM is not a value-neutral competence where project success and failure are identifiable and at polarized ends.
Rules for your Sources (articles)
Must be published since 2010.
Must come from the journals listed below.
Journals you can use:
- European Journal of Engineering Education
- Harvard Business Review
- International Journal of Project Management
- International Journal of Strategic Change
- Journal of Management in Engineering
- Journal of Modern Project Management
- Journal of Public Procurement
- Journal of Systems and Software
- Project Management Journal
- Project Management Research and Practice
- Journal of Organizational Change Management
- Journal of Construction Engineering and
- International Journal of Lean Enterprise Research