2,5 pages typewritten (12 point font, Times New Roman, double spaced) critical analysis of the speech from TEDtalk on
the speech is 8 min long.
In the paper, please critique/discuss (e.g., what worked in the speech, what could have been done the following:
· The author’s purpose
· The audience for whom the speech was designed
· A brief summary of the speech (no more than one paragraph)
· The speaker’s introduction (attention getter, credibility, tie to audience etc)
· The speaker’s body of the speech (e.g., Was it easy to follow? Organized? Etc)
· The speaker’s conclusion (e.g., Was there a clincher? Etc)
· Their delivery style ( e.g., eye contact, rate of speech, energy in the voice, body language/posture etc).