A multinational clothing company is considering sponsoring a national sports team in the forthcoming Tokyo Olympics.
Use a SMART to show how it could help them decide on where to locate their temporary headquarters during the Games.
Use a Decision Matrix so show how it could help them choose which national team to sponsor
Use a Decision Tree to show how it could improve on the Decision Matrix in helping them choose a national team to sponsor
Use a Sensitivity Analysis to show how it could help analyse the risk of the choice made by the Decision Tree.
Along with each of the frameworks with the appropriate calculations, provide a question by question explanation of the steps taken and the conclusion reached.
· Wordcount: 1500-2000
· Cover, Table of Contents, Conclusion
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
Weight: Midterm 40% / Final 60%
The Midterm assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Outcome 1: Understand the context to decision making
· Outcome 2: Understand the constraints on decision making
· Outcome 3: Align decisions with organizational goals
· Outcome 4: Apply a qualitative decision making approach
The Final assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Outcome 1: Understand the the use of frameworks to support decision making
· Outcome 2: Be able to apply these frameworks correctly
· Outcome 3: Be able to use qualitative and quantitative information to take appropriate decisions