Deliverable 5 – Cultural Report
Compare cultural and social intelligence.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
Your company is planning on expanding its offices overseas. In anticipation of your management leading a more culturally diverse team, you have been asked to create a cultural report. Within the report, you will need to include a table or chart that lists Hofstede’s cultural dimensions and their connection to diversity management and explain the role and value of cultural and social intelligence.
First, create a table or chart to include in the cultural report that:
- Summarizes each of Hofstede’s cultural dimensions.
- Includes a strategy for each of Hofstede’s cultural dimensions that could be used to effectively manage employees that are culturally diverse.
- Once the table or chart is created, in the same document, continue with the cultural report.
Next, develop a cultural report that:
- Defines the concepts of cultural and social intelligence with details on similarities and differences. How are they related, and what sets them apart?
- Discusses the impact that social intelligence can have on success in the workplace. How will social intelligence be important to your company as they expand their offices overseas?
- Be sure the cultural report displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and credible sources cited in APA format.