- Use your selected company from Weeks 1-4 (Samsung) for this week’s assessment.
An organization’s employee demographics are an important factor to consider for its business strategies. Review the demographic and technological information about your selected company to complete the activity below. If the information is not public, base your decisions on a similar company and research.
Demonstrate an understanding of concepts by analyzing and applying information. Do not just report on what you read or your experience/opinion.
This information will assist you with the Week 6 assignment.
Create a 500-700 word annotated (detailed) outline that conveys the information in the following format:
- Demographics (employee)
- Discuss current employee demographics (e.g., age, gender, ethnicity, etc)
- Examine recent change in employee demographics
- Share how company handled demographic change
- Analyze if demographic change was handled ethically. If not, how should they have handled it? If it was, what stands out as something to emulate in your future business endeavors?
- Examine how company utilizes technology in day-to-day business.
- Discuss types of technology used
- Analyze how changes in technology impact the organization
- Cite and references all sources. No more than 10% of assignment should be quotes. Use at least one business journal article and textbook. Do not rely on company website.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines. Utilize the Center for Writing Excellence and the Reference and Citation Generator for assistance with APA style formatting.
Submit your outline as Word document attachment. Do not submit in PDF, as link or write outline in assignment area.