“Teamwork” Please respond to the following:
· Your professor assigned you to work in a small group with three other students that you’ve never worked with before. She expects each person to equally participate and to complete the work by the designated deadline. However, two of the members are never available to meet and refuse to do any work.
· How do you resolve this conflict, and why? Choose one of the following:
. Explain that you need their help (emphasizing the need for equal participation)
. Praise them for being in the group (providing motivation)
. Criticize them for lack of participation (giving negative feedback)
“Using Words Well” Please respond to the following:
· Your friend posted a message on Instagram that makes extremely rude comments about a celebrity. In the message, he used profanity and images of animals to get his point and feelings across. In response, thousands of people are making negative comments about his post.
. What is it about his tone that caused people to have a negative response to his message?
. What advice would you give him to improve his message? Make sure to explain your answer.
Assignment Week 9 Assignment 5: Social Media
Your best friend Anthony Drums has asked your help in securing a job where you work. You want to help your friend, but you know his social media sites have photos and other material that violate your company’s social media policy. You also know that the human resources department of your company always does a thorough search of social media sites of prospective hires. You need to write an email to your friend that explains which content needs to be deleted from his social media accounts and why. You need to discuss how refusal to delete the inappropriate photos and material might impact his ability to get the job. Your email should clearly and specifically state the relevant rules from your company’s social media policy.
Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email in which you:
1. Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email.
2. Target the appropriate professional audience.
3. Use appropriate language for professional audience.
4. Use correct email formatting.
5. Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
6. Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
7. Provide the following heading on your email and then begin your email:
a. TO: Anthony Drums
b. FROM: Insert Your Name
c. SUBJECT: Create a title that relates to your topic and gets your audience’s attentio