Please is based In this 2 videos
- analyze the relationship between research question and choice of research design (CSLO 3, 5);
- distinguish between interventional and non-interventional research methods (CSLO 3, 5);
- differentiate between descriptive and correlational research designs (CSLO 3, 5);
- describe 3 essential elements of experimental research (CSLO 5);
- distinguish the main difference between quantitative and qualitative research methodologies; and (CSLO 4);
- explain the relationship between data collection and data analysis in qualitative research (CSLO 3).