Review the attached case study and using 500 – 700 words answer the questions based off the case study; each question response must be supported with at least 2 peer-reviewed sources. Each thread must also include 2 biblical applications/integrations:
- Identify the various constructs and concepts involved in the study.
- What hypothesis might drive the research of one of the cities on the top 10 dangerous intersection list?
- Evaluate the methodology for State Farm’s research.
- If you were State Farm, how would you address the concerns of transportation engineers?
- If you were State Farm, would you use traffic volume counts as part of the 2003 study? What concerns, other than those expressed by Nepomuceno, do you have?