When implementing a change, it is critical to evaluate the change utilizing metrics. Metrics can be qualitative or quantitative in nature. For this Discussion Forum, think about a time that your organization (past or present) underwent a major organizational change initiative. Then, provide answers to the following:
- Share details about the organizational change.
- Explain how the change was assessed and evaluated.
- What type of metrics were utilized?
- What were the benefits and drawbacks associated with the metrics utilized?
- What revisions to the metrics would you make to gather more information about the change initiative? Explain.
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with two scholarly peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer.