- There are several communication principles discussed in Chapter 4 that will improve your outline:
- Conversational words.
- Active verb-based sentences.
- Short and logical paragraphs.
- Good transitions.
- A fluid cadence.
- Pick two of these principles for good communication, explain them, and share an example of how you used them in your outline.
- If you need any other help with your outline, ask for help from your classmates and professor in the discussion!
Plagiarism Free Papers
We have a team of professional writers who writer the entire tasks assigned to them afresh. Plagiarizing papers is not an option. Thus, we write assignments from scratch using our unlimited resources and the expertise in research to prepare assignments with references that correspond with accurate in-text citations.
+1 (209) 4875 5892