Begin drafting your implementation plan in stages as you work through the course topics. You should research and select a model for evaluating both the feasibility of your idea and the implementation plan. In 1,500-2,000 words, address the following in your plan:
- Describe the problem your innovation targets. What is the scope of the problem and which stakeholders, both within the organization and without, does it impact?
- Describe your innovation and explain how it addresses the problem. How will it meet the needs of the organization and all stakeholders involved?
- How does the innovation contribute to the organization’s competitive advantage?
- Develop an implementation plan for effectively diffusing the innovation within the organization. Make sure the plan addresses potential resistance and obstacles, including people and processes.
- Identify an appropriate method that could be used for measuring the impact of the innovation on the organization. Explain why you think this is a relevant measure.
- Finally, assume your innovation is adopted by the organization. Make recommendations for additional improvements within in this organization (in processes, practices, structures, etc.) that could create and sustain momentum for innovation.
Include at least eight in-text citations from at least five secondary resources from your research.