Ego Integrity Presentation
Based on what you have learned so far in this course, create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least two (2) sources throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this writing.
· Imagine you are working as a charge nurse in an assisted living facility. Your unit houses twenty older adults. The residents of this unit are cognitively functional without evidence of cognitive decline. The residents are elderly and do require varying degrees of physical assistance with ADLs. Create a PowerPoint outlining:
· Strategies to incorporate in the assisted living facility to promote ego integrity for the residents for group and individual activities to incorporate.
· Title Slide (1 slide)
· Objective Slide (1 slide)
· Strategies to Promote Ego Integrity
· Group Activities (2-3 slides)
· Individual Activities (2-3 slides)
· References (1 slide)
Length: 7-9 slides total
Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, and reference slide in APA format 7th edition. Review rubric with regard to speaker notes.
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this writing.