ELMORE STOUTT HIGH SCHOOL
ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT PREPARATION AND MANAGEMENT
EDPM ASSIGNMENT # 2 – RESEARCH – EMAIL
As a member of the computer club at your school, you are tasked with conducting research to share with your club members. Conduct research on cloud storage to sensitize the students in your club.
Your task is to obtain and summarize the information, prepare it for dissemination via e-mail, and state all sources in an appropriate bibliography.
DO NOT COPY AND PASTE ANY INFORMATION/CHARTS FROM WEBSITES, YOU WILL BE PENALIZED.
1. Provide: Title and Cover pages
2. Provide a Table of Contents
COMPONENTS OF THE RESEARCH
1. Definition/explanation of what cloud storage is.
2. Difference between cloud and local storage.
3. A table showing five (5) examples of types of cloud storage options available to users and their cost.
4. Comparison of two types of cloud storage options.
5. Explain two (2) challenges associated with cloud storage.
· Utilize Footnotes/Endnotes (two to be used in total; either one of each, or two of one) 9. Utilize line ending hyphenation (at least twice)
· Provide a bibliography, using the APA format. You include at least THREE references, including references from a book, newspaper and Internet sources.
· Print screen or screen shot’ of a least two web pages used (Place on separate pages)
· In an e-mail, attach the research paper and the web links used.
· ‘Print screen or screen shot’ the email page, showing:
i) The two attachments (the research document and the web links)
ii) Multiple recipients addressed inserted in the ‘To, Cc and Bcc’ sections.
Send To: firstname.lastname@example.org
cc: email@example.com and one other email address [no student doing EDPM Bcc: 2 other persons, not including students who are doing the EDPM at ESHS or any other school.
iii) Brief message in the body of the e-mail.
6. Once you have screenshot the email page, insert the screenshots at the end of your research document.
7. Email the document by October 15, 2021 for electronic marking.
· Use a simple cover page; No borders, elaborate font and font size.
· Use Times New Roman, size 12 for the body of text
· Use Times New Roman, Size 14 for all headings, you may use all caps or initial caps
· Use appropriate line spacing, TLS after heading and between paragraphs; DLS between the lines in a paragraph.
· Use appropriate images; Use footnotes or endnotes meaningfully.