Chapter 13: Discussion
Please answer the following questions:
- What transitions or trajectories have you seen in your life, a friend’s life, or someone you know that support Sampson and Laub’s developmental model?
- What events encouraged offending or inhibited it?
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize.
- You will not be able to edit your assignment once you post, so please proofread and spell check before hitting post!
- As part of the assignment, you must also reply to TWO of your classmates with at least 100 words. You will have to POST FIRST to see your classmates’ postings. Make sure your replies are a thoughtful and relevant to what your classmate has posted. Try to build the discussion and keep it going.