- Length of each written assignment must be equivalent to three (3) full & complete typed pages, double spaced
- Otherwise acceptable submissions of less than three full and complete pages will receive partial credit
- One inch margins all around and a #12 font, no cover sheet or folder
- at the very top of the first page put only your name and the number and title of the assignment, then start your paper
- You don’t have to agree with everything/anything presented in the article.
Due Thursday, 9/3/20 at noon, (12pm Dallas time) for the readings Making Differences Matter: A New Paradigm for Managing Diversity and Winning the Race for Talent in Emerging Markets. Provide me with a brief synopsis of the articles and then address this issue: I think these two articles really complement each other nicely. For written assignment #1 you need to reconcile the information in the two articles. How do the different ideas fit together? Come together? Coincide? Do they diverge? Keep in mind that to reconcile ideas means to make them compatible or consistent with each other. It implies that the two ideas can co-exist in harmony.