The Definitive Guide to Recruiting in Good Times and Bad and The Risky Business of Hiring Stars. Provide me with a brief synopsis (short cumulative review) of the articles and then address this issue: in The Risky Business of Hiring Stars, one of the conclusions is that if you are contemplating hiring a star, make sure they fit the organization. How would the ideas presented in The Definitive Guide to Recruiting in Good Times and Bad help us achieve this “fit?”
- Length of each written assignment must be equivalent to three full & complete typed pages, double spaced
- Otherwise acceptable submissions of less than three full and complete pages will receive partial credit
- One inch margins all around and a #12 font, no cover sheet or folder
- at the very top of the first page put only your name and the number and title of the assignment, then start your paper
- This have to be 3 pages total without cover sheet.
You don’t have to agree with everything/anything presented in the article.