Evaluating the internal environment of the company is critical to the process of developing a company’s strategy. When evaluating the internal environment, it is important to understand key sources of power or weakness that exist. Decision models continue to impact strategy development and should continuously be evaluated, and others considered.
For your main thread, perform the following:
1. Discuss the process of evaluating the internal environment. (200 words)
2. Discuss a key source of power or weakness. (200 words)
3. Discuss your current decision model(s) and others that are being considered. ( 200 words)
4. Develop an Annotated Bibliography for the references used in your discussion.
5. Support all of your factual assertions with citations.
Gamble, J., Peteraf, M., & Thompson, A. (2021). Essentials of strategic management. McGraw-
Hill Course Content Delivery (7th ed.), New York, NY.
Keller, T. (2014), Every good endeavor: Connecting your work to God’s work, Riverhead Books,
New York, NY.
Krogerus, M., & Tschäppeler, R. (2017). The decision book: 50 models for strategic
thinking. W.W. Norton & Co. (Revised ed.), New York, NY.
Rumelt, R. (2011). Good strategy/bad strategy: The difference and why it matters. Crown
Business. New York, NY.