https://essaypass.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/essaypp-300x47.png 0 0 Essay Pass https://essaypass.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/essaypp-300x47.png Essay Pass2021-08-31 07:08:092021-08-31 07:08:09Ethical And Legal Implications Of Prescribing Drugs
Ethical And Legal Implications Of Prescribing Drugs
In 2- to 3-pages
- Explain the ethical and legal implications of the scenario you selected on all stakeholders involved, such as the prescriber, pharmacist, patient, and patient’s family.
- Describe strategies to address disclosure and nondisclosure as identified in the scenario you selected. Be sure to reference laws specific to your state.
- Explain two strategies that you, as an advanced practice nurse, would use to guide your decision making in this scenario, including whether you would disclose your error. Be sure to justify your explanation.
- Explain the process of writing prescriptions, including strategies to minimize medication errors.
- Include at least 4 references