1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 6 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: minimum 6 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethical and Nursing
1. Introduction ( 1/2 page)
2. Role of the nurse as advocacy of human rights in clinical practice ( 1/2 page)
3. Scope nurse as advocacy of human rights in clinical practice ( 1/2 page)
4. What are the important things that must be kept in mind while practicing human rights as a nurse? (minimum 3 pages)
a. Describe ( not list) a minimum of 4 things and explain them.
b. link between practice nurse and these 4 things
c. Nurse limitation to practicing human rights as a health professional.
5. Describe a proposal to break or reduce the limitations of nurses described in 4.c. ( 1/2 page)
6. Reflection ( 1/2 page)
7. Conclusion ( 1/2 page)
Part 2: Ethical and Nursing
Case Study, Chapter 10, Mandatory Minimum Staffing Ratios
A nurse manager is attending a national convention and is attending a concurrent session on staffing ratios. Minimum staffing ratios are being discussed in the nurse manager’s own state. The nurse manager has a number of questions about staffing ratios that the session is covering. The nurse manager knows that evidence exists that increasing the number of RNs in the staffing mix leads to safer workplaces for nurses and higher quality of care for patients.
1. What are the three general approaches recommended by the American Nurses Association (2017) to maintain sufficient staffing?
2. Should LPNs be counted to meet minimum mandatory staffing ratios?
3. Analyze what proponents and critics say about whether mandatory minimum staffing ratios are needed.
Part 3: Nursing philosophy (Mandaroty- write in the first person)
1. Reflect on your role as a Family Nurse Practitioner and its impact on the health of families and the community
2. Reflections on the person (patient), the environment, health & nursing (goals, roles, functions)
3. Close your reflection on her purpose as a health professional.