For this assignment, do the following:
- Read the article listed in the resources section, “Rethinking e-Commerce service quality: Does website quality still suffice?”
- Search the NCU library site for at least four additional recent (less than four years old) academic journal articles on the topic of e-Commerce.
- Briefly summarize all the articles you considered.
- Provide your personal assessment of the current status of research in the field (i.e., are there many such articles, indicating possibly a mature research field, only a few articles, indicating perhaps a new research area emerging, etc.).
- Try to focus on a relatively narrow subtopic of e-Commerce, such as B2C, B2B, C2C, m-commerce, etc.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title page and references
Your analysis should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.