- Word Length of the final essay paper: Approximately 2400 words (+/- 10% excluding reference list)
- Ensure to use a font and size that makes it easy to read (For example: Verdana 12-point font)
- The format is a traditional Essay: Intro / Body / Conclusion / Reference List
- Ensure you use Harvard Style refencing and citations.
- The essay should have somewhere between 10 – 18 references (NB. This is a guide and does constitute what grade you get for referencing)
- The final essay and the summary of information should correlate failure to do so will either result in a very low mark or a fail. (Rubric for the essay is on Turnitin).
Below is the final question:
Explain how emerging technologies are creating new ethical dilemmas relating to work. What are some ways that we can limit the impact of these technologies in the Australian context? Include a section reflecting on what this means for you as a future or current employee within society.