There are several things to complete for this assignment.
· Define prototyping and provide a citation
· Find a variety (at least 5) prototyping resources and include links to them. Examples can include software, online tools, design assistance services, education and training, etc.
· Find a makerspace near you and write a few sentences about it including location and the equipment it offers (note that several terms may be used to define places and organizations that help people building things including makerspace, hackerspace, and techshop to name a few).
· Report on what the Miami Middletown Library Makerspace offers to students.
· Why is rapid and inexpensive prototyping critical to the design thinking process?
· What are some ways you can prototype for your final course project? Be specific and explain why those prototyping methods are best for what you want to accomplish.