Financial Analysis Presentation Instructions
Each student will prepare a 10-12 minute presentation, summarizing the financial statement analysis completed on the company that was the focus of the Excel Project. Start by preparing a PowerPoint presentation that concisely summarizes the following key areas:
1. INTRODUCTION: A general description of the Company, its products/services, industry, primary customer base, and major competitors
2. INCOME: A discussion of the company’s primary sources of core and comprehensive income, major sources of non-operating or transitory earnings (if applicable), and quality of earnings
3. CASH FLOWS: A discussion of cash flow trends for each of the 3 major categories (operating, investing, financing)
4. RATIO ANALYSIS: Key conclusions drawn from the company’s last 3 years of ratios, as well as a comparison to industry averages and competitors. Should include a discussion for each major category of ratios, including liquidity, solvency/leverage, efficiency, profitability, and market value.
5. MARKET VALUATION: A consideration of any unrecorded assets, as well as the company’s general market value or stock price trends.
6. STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Summarize the company’s key financial strengths and weaknesses, in comparison to its competitors and the industry.
7. FUTURE PROSPECTS: Discuss what conclusions you were able to draw regarding the company’s future prospect from your financial analysis and research.
8. BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW: Evaluate the company’s financial position and organizational strategy in relation to a Biblical worldview.
Presentations should include in-text citations (APA style, current edition) that reference at least 8 scholarly/trade sources, and the Bible.
Once the PowerPoint presentation is prepared, you are ready to download Kaltura CaptureSpace and record your presentation. Please visit the following website for more information on how to download Kaltura CaptureSpace and record your presentation: https://www.liberty.edu/informationservices/index.cfm?PID=37374
You will submit a link to the recorded video for your professor to view.
Submit this assignment by 11;59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 7.