FIN3145 GLOBAL ISSUES IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Log-on from 8.30 a.m. and select the Examination folder on the FIN3145 Homepage.
- Complete the Academic Misconduct Declaration – this will give you ACCESS to the EXAM paper at 9.00 a.m.
- At 9 a.m. open the EXAM PAPER, and choose 4 out of 6 questions to answer.
- Hand-write each answer on plain or lined A4 paper using a black ink pen. You cannot complete it in Microsoft Word or Excel. Please be aware that most numerical questions have inputs which are based on your student number – you are strongly advised to practise using the APRIL 2019 exam paper.
- When performing numerical calculations, it is very important that you keep at least 4 decimal places ( for a percentage it need to be 6 decimals)
- Please ensure that each page (front/reverse) is numbered and your student ID is written on the top right-hand side of each page.
- Scan each page using your preferred Scanning App as ONE DOCUMENT. Please note that the maximum file upload is 100MB.
- Scan in a well-lit environment and check the scan is readable
- Pages should be in order and all pages must be in portrait orientation and the right way up.
- Transfer the scans to your computer: email to yourself or share to your preferred cloud storage e.g. OneDrive. If you do not have a computer, you can upload the PDF file from your phone.
- Upload your document to Turnitin (located in the same folder) by 12.00 p.m.
- You MUST commence this process from 11pm onwards, if not earlier.
- It will take time to upload – as long as you have started the upload BEFORE 12.00 p.m. your submission will be accepted.
- Access to the internet
You will need access from 8.30 onwards. However, once you have accessed the exam paper, you will be able to save it to your computer or print. You will then only need access to the internet again at the end of the exam for uploading your answer document.
- Issues with Uploading – please email your document to me BEFORE 12.00pm, in order for it to be a valid submission (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- LATE Submissions will not be marked and you will automatically be deferred to the next exam sitting in August.
- Please practice using your Scanning App – scan several A4 pages as ONE DOCUMENT. The best way to do this is to complete the April 2019 paper and submit a pdf copy of a handwritten answer.