Having completed the Co-authored report (Task 1), your group is required to develop a PowerPoint presentation (including an oral presentation) which provides an overview of your findings in Task 1.
The oral presentation will be conducted using Microsoft Teams or Blackboard Collaborate software – details about the use of the software will be provided.
The presentation should provide an overview of the main elements and main findings.
TASK 2. Group Presentation
Marks will be based on:
– Overview of all findings relating to Task 1
– Slides have consistent, professional theme
(colour, font, layout) with appropriate use of graphics. (5 marks)
– Presentation is pitched appropriately for the target audience – professional, with emphasis on key issues, supported by explanation and reasoning – Slides are not too complicated, busy or over-whelming with detail. (5 marks)
– Presentation time is within 6–8 minutes and within slide number limit.
– Every member in the group to have equal participation in the presentation – Suitable figures (tables) used where applicable and effectively to support findings. (5 marks)